Keep the Foundation Sound for Wind Turbines in San Antonio & Austin, TX
The foundation underneath a wind turbine can present some challenges exclusive to this type of unique structure:
- Wind turbines are large, complex structures with equally complex moving parts, expected to last their investors a long time.
- If the moving parts of a wind tower are not functioning properly, valuable energy is not being generated and the investment is null.
- Wind turbines are exposed to high winds, rain, direct sunlight and erosion. On top of this, they are constantly in motion, adding to the stress underneath.
The Importance of Wind Turbine Repairs & Maintenance
The experts at Foundation Support Specialists have worked for years with wind turbines and their repair. We understand the importance of a solid foundation to the turbine’s owners and investors, which is why we provide the highest quality repair services using the highest quality materials. Our team can rapidly and effectively solidify a wind turbine’s foundation, ensuring it is fully operational again.
We also know the importance of regular maintenance in order to prepare for the elements attacking the foundation. Our team will conduct routine inspections to make sure that a small crack does not turn into a large and costly repair down the line.
Lasting Foundation Solutions
The expert team of technicians at Foundation Support Specialists has worked with many wind turbine foundations over the years. We are ready with the necessary tools and equipment to respond quickly to any concern with the foundation of these exceptional structures.
Commercial operations continue to turn to FSS for our:
- Thorough, detailed inspections and workmanship.
- Guarantees on services offered.
- Commitment to a job well done with follow-up visits and inspections.
- Use of American-made products.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or for more information on our services!