Your Solution For A Dry Crawl Space & A Thriving Business
While many businesses no longer have crawl spaces, those that do run the risk of experiencing problems if they aren’t properly maintained. Since commercial crawl spaces aren’t usually inspected, it’s easy to overlook issues that are developing – but they are still a vital part of your business and should be treated as such.
Moisture in your crawl space can lead to numerous problems, some of them very dangerous, like health risks and structural instability. It’s absolutely vital that you identify and resolve these issues early before they lead to catastrophe for your business. Call the professionals at Foundation Support Specialists and let us identify and fix your commercial crawl space challenges today!
Signs Your Business’s Crawl Space Could Have Moisture Issues
Even though your crawl space is hidden away and isn’t regularly accessed, issues with its integrity can have an effect on your entire company. As a business owner it’s vital to keep an eye out for these signs that you might have trouble brewing in your crawl space:
- Flooring that is warped or uneven.
- Unexplained mildewy or musty odors.
- Excessive condensation on interior spaces.
- Visible moisture on any support structures in the crawl space.
- Mold appearing anywhere, in the crawl space or inside the business.
Mold growth is one of the most urgent issues to address, as it not only causes damage but also presents a real risk to your employees’ and customers’ health. Plus, if you’ve ever tried to remove mold you know it can be extremely difficult. Excessive moisture can also impact your structure’s integrity.
Top Quality Products To Battle Moisture In Your Crawl Space
Encapsulation is the process used to seal off and line a crawl space to prevent the accumulation of moisture and the issues that follow. A waterproof liner is applied to all surfaces of the crawl space to keep water from reaching structural foundations.
Our highly-skilled specialists have years of experience fighting off water in South Texas. We only provide solutions that we know will last long-term, so you can be certain your business crawl space is secure for years to come. Our encapsulation process can include:
- Crawl Space Vapor Barrier – A lining designed and specifically treated to prevent evaporation from ground water accumulating and condensing on support structures.
- Vent Covers & Access Doors – The integrity of these access points can have a big effect on moisture’s ability to enter and build up. Our vent covers and access doors not only help keep the space water and air tight, but can prevent pests from entering, too.
- Dehumidifiers – If you’re looking at major moisture mayhem, a dehumidifier can add active protection to your crawl space. Each crawl space dehumidifier will pull water out of the ambient air to prevent its buildup on interior surfaces.
Service Excellence & Guaranteed Performance
Customers in the San Antonio and Austin areas hire Foundation Support Specialists because they know we’re in it for the long haul. We aren’t interested in doing a job and moving on; we see it as a partnership that will keep your business safe over its entire lifetime. We assign highly-trained professionals to inspect your crawl space, determine what issues you’re facing and offer solutions that keep your commercial crawl space safe, secure and, most importantly, dry.
Contact us to schedule a consultation!