One-Stop Shop for Repair Service
The foundation of homes and businesses are extremely important. With a strong foundation, a house or building’s walls and structure are held up and they can insulate and keep moisture out. Expandable soils and moisture content, however, can develop issues for a home or building foundations which include sticking windows, separation of cabinets from the wall, foundation upheaval, and sagging floors. If these issues happen to your foundation, the only thing you can do is get foundation repair. Are you looking for foundation repair for your Cedar Park, TX house or business? Call us today! Our team of specialists are able to customize a repair service that will fit your particular foundation problem. To make an appointment for foundation repair service or concrete slab repair, give our contractors a call at 210-267-8828!
- Commercial Foundation Repair We are the specialists to contact whenever your commercial property is needing foundation repair service.
- Pier & Beam Foundation Repair If your home or business has pier and beam foundation that has damage, our team can repair it.
- Residential Foundation Repair Does your house’s foundation need repair due to floors that are uneven or wall cracks? We are ready to assist you!
- Slab Foundation Repair Don’t wait–contact our contractors whenever you need specialized slab foundation repair.
- Solar Panel Foundation Repair We are able to offer fast and effective foundation repair service for solar panel foundations.
- Telecom Tower Foundation Repair Do you believe that your telecom tower foundation must be repaired? Call our contractors for repair service.
- Wind Tower Foundation Repair Wind towers that have foundation damages can give our contractors a ring for repair service.
We Fix Foundations Using These Methods
The type of foundation repair that you need for your house or building depends on factors such as the area you live and soil conditions. Fortunately at our company, we can provide a wide range of solutions to repair your building or home’s foundation. To find out exactly which method will work for your property’s foundation and specific problem, our contractors will need to inspect your foundation. You can trust that when you choose us for your foundation repair service in Cedar Park, TX, you are hiring contractors who know what they are doing. Whether we have to use Poly Pro X or push piers, our contractors have the skills and experience to fix your foundation with care and precision. Feel free to call Foundation Support Specialists to discover more about foundation repair service and concrete slab repair techniques that our contractors use.
- Helical Piers If you have damages to your foundation due to soil issues, our company will use helical piers to remedy the problem.
- Light Pole If there are foundation issues with a street or parking lot light pole, you can contact our specialists for repairs.
- Poly Pro X Foundations that are uneven can be fixed immediately utilizing Poly Pro X.
- Push Piers Whenever your home or building has unstable soil that is causing foundation issues, a method we use is push piers.
We Provide Additional Services
If you are looking for services other than foundation repairs, you are in luck! If you are looking for services that concentrate on concrete, vapor barriers, cracked walls, and crawl spaces, or exterior and interior foundation waterproofing, then we are ready to help you. Whenever you require services such as foundation repair, concrete slab repair, or other services that will improve your home or business, you are able to rely on our contractors. Call our team now at 210-267-8828 so you can schedule an appointment for foundation repair in Cedar Park, TX, and also extra services. Our contractors are ready to work with you and fix your foundation.
- Concrete Sealing Service Do you need concrete sealing for either your house or business? Don’t wait–call Foundation Support Specialists today!
- Cracked Concrete Repair Our company is able to offer cracked concrete repair service for parking lots, sidewalks, and driveways, and more.
- Cracked Wall Repairs Our cracked wall repair service will fix minor and major cracks.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation Foundation Support Specialists have the team to contact whenever you require crawl space encapsulation for your house!