The Best Repairs in the Community
A building or house’s foundation is essential to the structure. With a strong foundation, a house or building’s walls and structure are supported and they can insulate and keep moisture out. A house or business’s foundation is really strong, but if there are issues with moisture content or expandable soils, you are looking at problems like uneven floors, gaps around the windows, windows that stick, or foundations that are sinking. If these problems happen to your foundation, foundation repairs are the only thing you can do. For individuals that are thinking they need foundation repair in Ingram, TX, contact our contractors today! We can create repair services that are personalized to your particular foundation issue. To make an appointment for foundation repair service or concrete slab repair, give our team a call at 210-267-8828!
- Commercial Foundation Repair For those times a building requires foundation repair service, they are able to depend on our team.
- Pier & Beam Foundation Repair If your home or building has pier and beam foundation that has damage, our team can fix it.
- Residential Foundation Repair It doesn’t matter what kind of foundation damages your house has, our team will help you.
- Slab Foundation Repair Call our specialists whenever you are having problems with your slab foundation and require repair service.
- Solar Panel Foundation Repair Are you in need of foundation repair service for a solar panel? Call Foundation Support Specialists!
- Telecom Tower Foundation Repair Our specialists are able to offer foundation repair service for telecom towers.
- Wind Tower Foundation Repair We are able to assist people who need foundation repair service for their wind tower.
Methods to Repair Foundations
The condition of the soil and the community that you live are going to dictate the repairs that will be required for you foundation. Because of our knowledge and expertise, our contractors use a range of repair methods to repair damaged foundations. To find out which repair method that will fit a specific issue, our specialists have to examine your foundation. When you need foundation repair in Ingram, TX that is done correctly the first time around, you are able to count on our specialists. Whether our contractors have to use Poly Pro X or push piers, we have the skills and experience to fix your foundation with care and precision. Discover more regarding the techniques we utilize for foundation repairs and concrete slab repairs if you call our business.
- Helical Piers Having soil problems that are damaging your foundation? Call our contractors for helical piers methods.
- Light Pole Our contractors have the experience to fix damages to the foundation that are affecting street and parking lot light poles.
- Poly Pro X Is your home or building’s foundation sloping? To remedy this type of issue our specialists use Poly Pro X.
- Push Piers Push piers are what our contractors use when unstable soil is harming a building or house’s foundation.
We Provide Additional Services
In addition to foundation repairs, our contractors are able to offer extra services as well. If you are needing services that concentrate on concrete, vapor barriers, cracked walls, and crawl spaces, or interior and exterior foundation waterproofing, then we are able to help you. When you want services like foundation repair, concrete slab repair, or other services that will better your house or business, you can rely on us. Call Foundation Support Specialists today at 210-267-8828 so you can make an appointment for foundation repair in Ingram, TX, as well as other services. We are ready to work with you!
- Concrete Sealing Service When you are needing concrete sealing, our our team is here to assist you.
- Cracked Concrete Repair Are there cracks in your concrete sidewalk or driveway? Feel free to contact our company for repair service.
- Cracked Wall Repairs Our cracked wall repairs is able to fix minor and major cracks.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation Are you in need of crawl space encapsulation for your home? Please contact us now!